Add to Calendar
Join us for a one-day event showcasing how open educational resources (OER) can make a positive impact on teaching
- Keynotes will feature trades faculty actively developing and using OER in their classrooms and how OER is changing their teaching practices
- Learn from BCcampus experts about Licensing, Pressbooks, and Copyright
- The workshop is designed and delivered by trades faculty and BCcampus experts to introduce and ‘get your hands dirty’ with H5P technology
- To find out more, here’s the agenda.
- Demonstrate that OER is a viable and sustainable alternative for curriculum design, development, and deployment.
- Begin a network for trades faculty in the Province where they can learn from each other, increase their teaching practice, and can help their students succeed in their training and in their craft.