BCcampus Reporting Central
To ensure our stakeholders, system partners, and B.C.’s learning community stay current on BCcampus activities and initiatives, we regularly share our current activities, strategic plans, and relevant news.
Reports and Reviews:
The reports are delivered via PDF, and while this is contrary to our Open practice, it is an effective way to share a snapshot of our services at a specific point in time.
- 2016–2017 BCcampus Annual Review — NEW
- B.C. Faculty Use of OER
- 2015–2016 BCcampus Annual Review
- Competency to Credential: An Alternative Model for Flexible Learning in Trades Training in British Columbia and Beyond
- 2013-2014 BCcampus Professional Learning Framework
- 2013-2014 BCcampus Impact and Forecast Report
- Campus-based Educational Development and Professional Learning
- 2013 LMS Landscape Chart
- 2013 Collaborative Programs, Services and Projects Report
- 2013 Shared Services Report
- Web Service Security White Paper
Commitment to Open
We demonstrate our commitment to open educational practices by publicly sharing data we have compiled for the various programs offered through BCcampus.
Sign up for the BCcampus monthly newsletter to be notified of new reports and activities.