Research Funding and Development
Research Grants & Proposals
Get funding to contribute to research n’ stuff. All of this text could be about a sentence or two.
See what we’re working on and what other researchers have contributed.
Attend webinars and events to help you grow as a researcher in the space of student learning.
BCcampus Research Priorities, Goals, and Strategies
Learning & Teaching Online
- Identify educational technologies and implementation strategies that support student success.
- Support educators to take risks and try new teaching practices.
- Identify effective pedagogies and advance their use in B.C. post-secondary institutions.
Open Educational Practices
- Illustrate the impact of Open Educational Resources and Practices.
- Build capacity for the development and adoption of Open Educational Resources and Practices.
Student Access, Accessibility, & Engagement
- Advance teaching and learning practices that support equity, inclusion, anti-racism, anti-colonialism, and accessibility.
- Fund both student and educator-led research projects.
- Identify and remove barriers to participate in higher education.
- Prioritize research that practices reciprocity and engages with Indigenous communities.
- Fund Indigenous researchers and research projects.
- Identify respectful and ethical practices in incorporating Indigenous knowledges and practices into course design, curriculum, and activities.