On Nov. 14, 2014 BCcampus was pleased to host our first Symposium on Scholarly Inquiry into Teaching & Learning Practice.
With a strong turnout (approximately 130 participants and 35 presenters from 21 post-secondary institutions in BC!), this sold-out conference offered dozens of opportunities for post-secondary educators to learn more about best practices. The day was sponsored and hosted by BCcampus and planned by a provincial teaching and learning committee consisting of:
- Peter Arthur – University of British Columbia Okanagan,
- Grant Gregson – Emily Carr University of Art and Design,
- Maureen Wideman – University of Fraser Valley,
- Gary Hunt – Thompson Rivers University,
- Liesel Knaack – Vancouver Island University