We support the post-secondary institutions of B.C. by facilitating, hosting, supporting, and sharing innovative, exciting, and productive opportunities for educators and institutions to connect and collaborate. Through a variety of webinars, workshops, summits, conferences, and learning sessions, we bring ideas and action together, and create an experience that everyone learns from.
- VizEd: Going Visual for Teaching & Learning – Feb. 21, 2017
- Liberating Structures – Feb. 22 – 23, 2017
- Facilitating Learning Online (FLO) – Synchronous – Feb. 27 – Mar. 17, 2017
- One-hour Pressbooks Training Webinar – Mar. 14, 2017
- Facilitating Learning Online (FLO) – Mar. 20 – Apr. 21, 2017
- Open Textbook Summit 2017 – May 24-25, 2017
- Spring ETUG 2017– June 1 – 2, 2017
This page will be updated regularly as new events approach, or sign up for our monthly newsletter to ensure you never miss an opportunity to learn.
For all BCcampus hosted and partnered events, as well as, external events hosted by B.C. post-secondary institutions see the BCcampus Events calendar.