Friday, November 13, 2015
Simon Fraser University (SFU) Harbour Centre, Downtown Vancouver
- Call for Proposals is open (until Sunday, September 27) – we welcome your submissions!
- Registration is open (until October 23, but don’t delay – it sold out by third week of September last year!)
- Cost: $50 (includes, meals, refreshments, and a full day of speakers and sessions)
Like last year, we anticipate an informative and energetic day with colleagues exploring a variety of topics on scholarly activities in teaching and learning.
This year, we look forward to welcoming keynote speakers, Dr. Eric Davis from the University of the Fraser Valley and Teresa Dawson from the University of Victoria.
We have also expanded the topics (see: proposal strands) this year to include:
- Strand A: Scholarly Inquiry into Teaching & Learning Practice (active or completed scholarly inquiry projects, sharing methods and evidence)
- Strand B: Success Stories from Teaching & Learning Practice (sharing of stories, experiences, practices that are working well for student learning)
- Strand C: Research Bites (a fast-moving series of micro-presentations highlighting key aspects of your scholarly inquiry research)