This is an archived page. The demo occurred on Thursday, July 14th.
Session description (from Canvas)
Join Stan Wendt from Canvas for a fun one-hour virtual tour of the LMS that changed the industry! We promise no boring powerpoint to sit through – we’re kinda cool like that
In this session for faculty, instructional designers and students we will cover the overall ease of use of Canvas and highlight key functionality designed to save YOU time.
Some other highlights will include:
- Our strong commitment to accessibility.
- How to get video and other engaging content into Canvas via the use of LTI and natively. Over 200 apps to choose from!
- Using video to better engage with students around assessment.
- Canvas is up 99.9% of the time and what that means to you.
- You want mobile? You got it! See our four awesome mobile apps that are included with Canvas.
- Analytics, oh yes we’ve got those too and they are included with Canvas.
Whew, that’s a lot of stuff to cover in one hour but we’ll manage! So come by and take a look at how Canvas can revolutionize the way you think and feel about an LMS.