In January, we announced the launch of the Teaching and Learning Professional Development (TLPD) portal, a web resource designed to share and showcase professional development opportunities for educators at public post-secondary institutions in British Columbia.
Post by Kelsey Kilbey, Information Services Assistant, BCcampus
If you work at a B.C. post-secondary institution or an organization offering teaching and learning professional development events, you are eligible for a TLPD account. Sign up to begin posting your events and sharing teaching and learning professional development opportunities with faculty, instructors, and staff in B.C. and beyond!
Here’s how to create an account in 5 easy steps:
- Visit the TLPD home page and select Sign Up from the upper right-hand corner
- Fill in your profile details and choose a Username and Password, then click Complete Sign Up
- Check your email for a message from TLPD and click on the activation link
- Click the button to Activate your account
- You’re all set! Click Login to access your account and start sharing teaching and learning professional development opportunities
Need help? Want to get in touch? Check out the TLPD Help page for answers to frequently asked questions, or contact us to provide feedback, request assistance, or find out more about the TLPD project.