The Open Education Global Conference is where the world meets to discuss how opening education helps us achieve universal access, equity, innovation and opportunity in education. The OE Global conference is the most internationally diverse conference devoted exclusively to open education, attracting researchers, practitioners, policy makers, educators and students from more than 35 countries to discuss and explore how Open Education advances educational practices around the world.
Join BCcampus this fall for a new and unique online learning experience – Studio 20: Engaging Learners Online.
A studio is “a workplace for the teaching or practice of an art”. Studio20 will explore the art of engaging learners online and will feature keynotes and facilitators focussing on the themes of vision, voice, and active learning.
3 half-days informed by studio learning approaches offered in a mix of modes:
- Live online sessions and interactive spaces
- Learning activities and application of knowledge
- Places for collaboration and co-creation
You will be provided with opportunities to:
- Play with teaching strategies and approaches
- Connect with fellow educators to share experiences and expertise
- Participate in fun activities for social connection and community
Learn more at Studio20.