Feb. 22-23, 2017 (Wed & Thu)
Location: SFU Harbour Centre, Vancouver, B.C. (map)
Liberating Structures are a collection of powerful facilitation strategies that can be used in our classrooms, everyday meetings, strategic planning sessions, workshops, presentations, etc. They are seriously funmethods to engage and work together.
Learn more about the Liberating Structures 2017 Workshop
- Early Bird: $525 CAD + GST per person (until Nov. 15)
- Regular Rate: $600 + GST (after Nov. 15)
- Group Discount: Save $25 p.p. when 4 + from the same institution register – contact email@example.com for your group code
- Includes 2 days of active learning, meals, refreshments, a copy of Liberating Structures design cards.
- Nancy White will lead the facilitation of this workshop (and we couldn’t be more thrilled about that!)
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Sign up for the BCcampus Newsletter or follow @bccampus on Twitter for the latest news and events.