Highlighting the newest homegrown open textbooks and open educational resources (OER) from B.C. faculty and staff.
Post by Lauri Aesoph, Manager, Open Education
- Greek and Latin Roots: Part I Latin – UVic
- Greek and Latin Roots: Part II Greek – UVic
- Introduction to Criminal Investigation– JIBC
- Culinary Arts (9 books) – BC Cook Articulation Committee
- Mastering Strategic Management-1st Canadian Edition– CotR, NWCC
- Living Well with Dementia (online course and website) – KPU
- Sims Lab for Thermodynamics and Thermal Power Plant Simulator– BCIT
- Open Case Studies– UBC
- Instrumental Chemical Analysis (video tutorials) – UNBC
For more homegrown selections, see the Projects Completed page on the BCcampus OpenEd website.
Join us for an upcoming event:
Facilitator Development Online (FDO) – May 7 – 18, 2018
Festival of Learning 2018 – May 28 – 30, 2018
To stay informed with BCcampus by signing up for our newsletter, visiting our calendar and following @BCcampus on Twitter.