Come to learn and work at this non-commercial cross-sector event organized by CanCred.ca and Kwantlen Polytechnic University’s Teaching and Learning Commons. Help us transform Open Badges into eCredentials that build our workforce.
Help us brainstorm new ways of recognizing learning and achievement in our organizations, institutions and communities. Help build a better environment for lifelong learning and success by working with colleagues from education, public, nonprofit and private sectors.
Current List of Instigators
Providers of short (5 min) inspiring success stories, case studies, works in progress, future use cases… that trigger group brainstorming sessions.
- Nate Otto, Badge Alliance / IMS Global
- Janet Lane, Human Capital Policy Centre, Canada West Foundation
- Susanna Gurr, BC Centre for Employment Excellence
- David Porter, eCampus Ontario
- Tannis Morgan, Justice Institute of BC
- Patrick Donahoe, Canadian Association for Prior Learning Assessment (CAPLA)
- Diana Twiss, Decoda Literacy Solutions
- Victor Glickman, Edudata Canada
- Randy LaBonte, CANeLearn
- David Rawnsley, Burnaby North Secondary School
- Don Presant, Learning Agents / CanCred.ca
- Case studies of effective alternative credentialing practices elsewhere
This is a free event, but registration is required. For more information and registration, click here.