Please join us to listen in on a free-ranging discussion of open education resources and practices. Bring your lunch, we’ll provide coffee and tea.
- Courtney Miller is an English major at SFU and regularly shares her opinions on issues close to the student body’s heart via SFU’s student-run newspaper, The Peak.
- Matt Vickars is a textbook veteran in his 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering at BCIT with other post-secondary education prior to that.
- Farhad Dastur is a KPU faculty member in the Department of Psychology. He is currently writing an open textbook on Critical Thinking
- Ken Jeffery is a Graphics Communication Technology Instructor at BCIT and an open textbook author.
- James Rout is BCIT’s Library Services Director.
- Rosario Passos is BCcampus’ Advisor for Open Education. She works with post-secondary institutions in BC to advocate for and advise on the use of OER and Open Textbooks to enhance teaching and learning
- Lin Brander is Collections Coordinator and Open Education Librarian at BCIT
- Youdan Zhang is an Instructional Development Consultant at BCIT.
To view all the 2016 Open Access week events in the BCampus events calendar, Click here.