Add to Calendar
October 28, 2021 @ 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
This is an external event hosted by Thompson Rivers University.
Creative Commons licenses are used to impart how an author would like their work to be shared, used, and reused by others. Knowing more about Creative Commons licenses will help you to legally use the works (texts, images, music, videos, etc.) of others and to select a license for your own creations. Join Open Education Librarian, Brenda Smith for a session that will cover the basics of Creative Commons licenses:
- What is Creative Commons (CC)
- Review the types of CC licenses
- What to consider when choosing a CC license
- How to license one’s own work
- How to attribute a CC licensed work
- Where to find Creative Commons licensed works
Register on the TRU event page.