Welcome to the 5th Annual Graphic Facilitation Workshop July 17-18, 2014
Location: Beautiful Rossland, B.C., Canada
Imagine you are planning a project, facilitating a meeting or writing a report. Putting words on a page assumes people will understand them exactly. Adding visuals invites conversation, discussion and exploration. Visuals spark the imagination, help communities plan their futures and help groups track progress. This two-day experiential workshop provides the skills and confidence needed to use a range of visuals in your work and engage beyond words.
Day 1: I CAN DRAW – Hands-On Writing on Walls
Day 2: Using Visuals For Group Processes & Facilitation Methods
This workshop is for you if:
- You plan a lot of meetings and want to make them more engaging, participatory, and meaningful;
- You do planning, strategy and assessments;
- You help groups make sense of complex ideas;
- You want new ideas on how to make your reports, presentations and videos more visually appealing;
- You want to be more engaging with groups;
- You want to hone your current practice; or simply…
- You are looking for a giant boost of inspiration, creativity and fresh ideas!
You might be a facilitator, community planner, team leader, trainer, teacher, project manager, marketing guru, organizational development consultant…everyone is welcome.
You do NOT need previous experience or have to consider yourself an artist. At some level, we can all draw and use simple visuals to enhance our communications and engage diverse audiences.