BCcampus provides project management services, collaborative leadership, technological support, instructional design and development, stakeholder coordination, and expertise for the development of shared curriculum and learning resources in order to achieve demonstrated system savings. This is done through a coordinated approach, leveraging BCcampus and B.C. post-secondary education system expertise to meet provincial education and training needs.
Collaborative Projects that support our mandate at BCcampus have the common attributes:
- Support a new provincial government strategy or change in legislation in British Columbia
- Aim to produce open educational resources (OER) and open education practices (OEP) for post-secondary institutions and other system stakeholders engaged in education and training
- Provide a systemic impact on education and training, or impact on an entire sector or multiple professions within a sector
- Enable collaborative leadership where stakeholders engage in the identification of the challenge and the design, development and implementation of the solution
- Rely on evidenced-base decision-making and often include an environmental scan
- Explore and pilot innovative approaches to teaching and learning
- Position learners and learning at the centre
- Consider models and tools that are transferrable to other professions or sectors
- Follow a project lifecycle
If you are interested in discussing a potential project or engagement in an existing project, please contact Michelle Glubke at firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-507-8873.