To ensure our stakeholders, system partners, and B.C.’s learning community stay current on BCcampus activities and initiatives, we regularly share our current activities, strategic plans, and relevant news.
BCcampus Annual Review
BCcampus Research Reports:
- Report: Removing Barriers to Online Learning Through a Teaching and Learning Lens
- Report: Removing Barriers to Online Learning – A Learning Journey
- Report: Engagement and Consultation Road Map from the Provincial Peer-Training Project
Resources for Teaching and Learning Online:
- The New Normal: Using OER to re-open education (English PDF), (French PDF), (InDesign), (Word)
- Resources for Finding and Using OER
- Lesson Plan: BCcampus Sample Synchro
- Inclusive and Accessible Tips for Designing a Course Online
- BCcampus OER for Trades
- Top 5 Resources for the New-to-Online Crowd
- BCcampus Online Communication Tips_2020
- BCcampus Online Assessment Resources_2020
Sign up for the BCcampus newsletter to be notified of our latest events and news.