BCcampus Reporting Central
To ensure our stakeholders, system partners, and B.C.’s learning community stay current on BCcampus activities and initiatives, we regularly share our current activities, strategic plans, and relevant news.
Reports and Reviews
- Collaborative Projects Info Sheet – Fall 2018
- Learning + Teaching | EdTech Info Sheet – Fall 2018
- OpenEd Info Sheet – Fall 2018
- FLO Info Sheet 2018
- 2017-18 BCcampus Annual Review
- BCcampus Needs Assessment and Stakeholder Survey for a B.C. Post-secondary Teaching and Learning Professional Development Resource
- Liberating Structures in B.C. Post-Secondary Education: How are They Spreading?
- 2016–2017 BCcampus Annual Review
- ABT Program Evaluation Report 2016
- B.C. Faculty Use of OER
- 2015–2016 BCcampus Annual Review
- Competency to Credential: An Alternative Model for Flexible Learning in Trades Training in British Columbia and Beyond
- 2013-2014 BCcampus Professional Learning Framework
- 2013-2014 BCcampus Impact and Forecast Report
Commitment to Open
We demonstrate our commitment to open educational practices by publicly sharing data we have compiled for the various programs offered through BCcampus.
Sign up for the BCcampus monthly newsletter to be notified of new reports and activities.