Note: This session has passed, please view the recording and resources below.
Working Together, Learning Together
Moving your assessments to a digital delivery may seem daunting. You may be asking questions like, “I have an in-class final exam worth 30% – what could I do instead?” or “I have a group project, how do I move it online?” Our staff would like to help tackle questions like these together during this session of BCcampus Online Office Hours.
Invitation: To educators and anyone doing the work of pivoting assignments, tests, exams, and other assessments online who would like to drop in with questions, and/or to hear others’ challenges and solutions.
Who is hosting: BCcampus has staff who used to work as instructional designers, learning technologists, and administrators in B.C. PSE institutions. Expect to see colleagues like Tannis Morgan, Krista Lambert, Melanie Meyers, Tracy Roberts, Amanda Coolidge, and others!
And why…We feel the enormous challenge you are facing today and in the weeks to come. We want to offer support, particularly to institutions and educators without access to a large teaching and learning support team.
Expectation setting: We cannot offer or replace institution-specific supports, but we can brainstorm solutions to any questions or challenges you face!
- Top 5 Resources for the New-to-Online Crowd
- BCcampus Online Communication Tips_2020
- BCcampus Online Assessment Resources_2020
- Video: BCcampus Online Drop-In – March 20
- Video: Assessments & Activities in an Online Environment – Mar 20 AM
- Video: Assessments & Activities in an Online Environment – Mar 20 PM
- Video: Immersive Activities in an Online Environment – March 20