Several projects have been underway in B.C. over the past two years across a number of program areas, including marketing, hospitality and tourism, management, and business administration, to fill gaps in available OER for business education. In this webinar faculty will showcase their work and share how they approached the development of their OER. You’ll hear about the design considerations that went into building, writing, and adapting these resources from the business instructors who created them and who continue to grow OER for business education. You will hear about a variety of different projects, from open textbooks to open courses and a full zero-textbook-cost program. Join us to learn more about OER for business if you are thinking of adopting OER for your courses or developing your own OER and contributing to the growing number of OER for business.
- Wendy Anderson, program coordinator and instructor, School of Hospitality and Tourism, Selkirk College
- Florence Daddey, instructor, Business Management, Douglas College
- Andrea Niosi, instructor, Faculty of Entrepreneurial Leadership, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Evan Van Dyk, accounting instructor, Business Administration, Coast Mountain College
- Rochelle Grayson, chair and instructor, Marketing Management, Langara College
This event is free. To ensure we have an inclusive and welcoming environment for all, we’ve added registration to all our sessions.
This notice is to inform you that this session will be recorded, archived, and made available publicly on BCcampus.ca. By participating in this session, you acknowledge that your participation in this session will be recorded and the recording will be made available openly.