Join your fellow open education newcomers and advocates to recharge and connect over a beautiful spread of appetizers presented by Nourishing Gourmet.
While you snack, learn more about the open education contributions of TRU faculty members and departments at the showcase. A gallery of presentation tables will line the venue with opportunities to discuss the challenges and successes of our own open education champions, including:
- John Douglas Belshaw, Canadian History: Pre-Confederation. Vancouver: BCcampus, 2015.
- John Douglas Belshaw with collaborators, Canadian History: Post-Confederation. Vancouver: BCcampus, 2017.
- John Douglas Belshaw with Sarah Nickel and Chelsea Horton, Indigenous Histories and Canada. Kamloops: TRU-OL, forthcoming 2020.
- Carol Rees, Science Inquiry Education for Teacher Candidates and Teachers. (forthcoming).
- TRU Open Learning Division, providing excellence in service and high-quality education to meet the open and distance education needs of learners provincially, nationally and worldwide.