*Note: This session has passed. Please view the recordings and resources below.
This webinar is a panel discussion designed to highlight some specific initiatives designed to encourage women to enter the trades, support them through apprenticeship to successful Red Seal Endorsement (RSE). The presenting women will highlight what we all can do to make trades stronger through respect, care, and partnerships.
- Haileigh Shanks, RSE Welder and Pipefitter, Faculty of TRU
- Andrea Durdle, RSE Plumber, B-Gasfitter, Faculty of Camosun College
- Rachel Schatz, RSE Plumber, B-Gasfitter, Faculty of BCIT
- Karen Dearlove – Executive Director, BC Centre for Women in the Trades
- Tara Fong, Director, Trades Inclusion and Access, ITA
- Jennifer Green, Director of Competitions and Young Women’s Initiatives, Skills Canada (Ontario)