As everyone is pivoting online, you’ve been hearing about asynchronous vs synchronous, BlueJeans, Collaborate, Zoom — and what is an LMS, anyway? If these are the kinds of questions you have, this drop-in session is for you. There are no dumb questions. We will try and cover the basics of online learning while giving you the space to ask your questions.
Where: We meet online in BlueJeans – here’s how to connect via browser or phone:
Meeting URL: https://bluejeans.com/6045124365?src=join_info
Meeting ID: 604 512 436 5 Want to dial in from a phone? Dial one of the following numbers: Then Enter the meeting ID and passcode followed by #
- +1.778.807.4955 (Canada (Vancouver))
- +1.416.900.2956 (Canada (Toronto))
- +1.438.788.3021 (Canada (Montreal, French))
- +1.866.599.3622 (Canada (Toll-Free))
- (see all numbers – https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers)
Connecting from a room system? Dial: bjn.vc or 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting ID & passcode We encourage participants to join the call up to 15 minutes in advance to test their equipment.
BCcampus staff will be online starting at 12:15 PM to assist any participant as needed. If this seems useful for others, please pass it on – all are welcome.
- Top 5 Resources for the New-to-Online Crowd
- BCcampus Online Communication Tips_2020
- BCcampus Online Assessment Resources_2020
- Video: BCcampus Online Drop-In – March 20
- Video: Assessments & Activities in an Online Environment – Mar 20 AM
- Video: Assessments & Activities in an Online Environment – Mar 20 PM
- Video: Immersive Activities in an Online Environment – March 20