Welcome to our four part online storytelling series.
You may tune into each live seminar as it is being streamed over the internet, or you may watch the archived events later. We hope that this storytelling series becomes a valuable resource for you as we move towards indigenizing Thompson Rivers University.
This online storytelling series seeks to inquire into the following questions:
- What does it mean to indigenize higher education?
- What does an indigenized university look like?
- What are the benefits of indigenization?
- How can I indigenize my curriculum?
- Why does it matter?
Save the dates
- Thursday, February 2, 2017, 11am–noon
- Wednesday, February 15, 2017, 11am–noon
- Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 11am–noon
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 11am–noon
To stay informed with BCcampus by signing up for our newsletter, viewing all the events in our calendar and following @BCcampus on Twitter.