Don’t miss the next Liberating Structures Workshop in Vancouver!
Liberating Structures are a collection of powerful facilitation strategies that can be used in classrooms, meetings, planning sessions, team days, workshops, presentations, etc. They are seriously fun methods to engage and work together.
Who should attend? Faculty, Instructors, Learning Designers, Leaders – all who are called to facilitate learning, meetings, processes, communication, groups, and change.
Why should you attend? We will explore as many of the 33+ structures as we can in 2 days, and think together about the application to different contexts. Everyone will leave with new tools and ideas to bring to their facilitation practice(s).
- When: November 7 & 8, 2018
- Where: Metropolitan Hotel 645 Howe St. Vancouver, B.C. (map)
- Cost: $595 includes 2 days of active learning, breakfast, lunch, breaks.
- Early bird rate ($495!) available for the first 5 registrants or until June 5th, whichever comes first!
Registration and complete event details coming soon.
If you have any questions about this workshop, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liberating Structures at the Festival of Learning