In December last year, we announced the start of a project to create a web resource, or portal, for B.C. post-secondary educators that would support sharing and showcasing of teaching and learning professional development learning opportunities. Over the past several months, the TLPD project has been making good progress. Here is an update of the milestones on our project journey; we are currently at Step 5.
Post by Leva Lee, Manager, Learning + Teaching
Graphics created by Noun Project artists:
- Conversation by Maxim Kulikov
- Plan by Gregor Cresnar
- Research by Gregor Cresnar
- Vision by Vectors Market
- Collaboration by Krisada
- Review by Chanut is Industries
- Celebrate by Massupa Kaewgahya
- Goal by Adrien Coquet
- Reviewing and Renewing: BCcampus is looking back and moving forward
- Sharing the goodness: New web resource for B.C. post-secondary professional learning
- BCcampus Needs Assessment and Stakeholder Survey for a B.C. Post-secondary Teaching and Learning Professional Development Resource
Join us for an upcoming event:
Nov. 2, 2018 – Fall ETUG 2018 – sold out!
Nov. 7 – 8, 2018 – Liberating Structures Workshop 2018
Nov. 26 – 30, 2018 – FLO MicroCourse: Write your teaching philosophy statement
Apr. 17 – 18, 2019 – Save the date: Cascadia Open Education Summit
To stay informed with BCcampus by signing up for our newsletter, visiting our calendar and following @BCcampus on Twitter.