Add to Calendar
March 9, 2015 @ 6:00 pm – March 13, 2015 @ 6:00 pm
As part of Open Education Week, March 9-13, 2015, BCcampus is sponsoring a week of Open Education Open Webinars. These webinars are open to anyone who wishes to participate, and will be held in Blackboard Collaborate. The Blackboard Collaborate room link will be posted here the week of the webinars.
Webinar topics include:
- A Discussion on Open Pedagogy
- Distinguishing the dOERs: Faculty use of Open Educational Resources
- Can I actually use it? Testing open textbooks for accessibility
- Institutional Library Support
- The Open Web: (a) Lost (b) Reclaimed (c) Co-claimed (d) All of the above
Visit the complete schedule of topics and guest speakers at open.bccampus.ca. Follow @BCcampus for event reminders.