Note: This session has passed, please view the recording below.
Working Together, Learning Together
Invitation: To educators and anyone doing the work of “pivoting online” who would like to drop in with questions, and/or to hear others’ challenges and solutions.
Who is hosting: BCcampus has staff who used to work as instructional designers, learning technologists, and administrators in B.C. PSE institutions.
And why…We feel the enormous challenge you are facing today and in the weeks to come. We want to offer support, particularly to institutions and educators without access to a large teaching and learning support team.
- Human Support/Communications
- Exams Online
- Experiential Learning Online
Expectation setting: We cannot offer or replace institution-specific supports, but we CAN talk through challenges like:
- I have an in-class final exam worth 30% – what could I do instead?
- My students are freaking out and I can’t keep up with the messages – what can I try?
- I want to do a live online session but I’ve never done that before – what can I do?
- I have this assignment…I’m not sure how to do it online – do you have ideas?