FLO-Design is a complementary course to FLO-Fundamentals, which supports educators to learn how to facilitate learning in asynchronous environments. FLO-Design is focused on important elements of educational design and the intentional steps to developing effective learning environments.
FLO-Design will prepare you to:
- Identify the pedagogical choices that inform the design of a learning module and prototype activity;
- Discuss important elements of user experience and multimedia design;
- Decide on the type and use of quality guidelines or standards;
- Discuss and debate design choices; and
- Create an online learning module and a demonstration activity for a topic relevant to teaching and learning.
Facilitator Name(s): Emma Bourassa
Who is this course for? Faculty & Instructors
Registration: To register please contact email@example.com