Facilitating Learning Online – MicroCourses are short, single-topic, hands-on/practical and free. In one week you will have an opportunity to dip into the FLO experience and leave with something practical and useful for your own teaching practice.
Topics are emergent and are all related to designing and facilitating and learning online. Examples of course topics include:
- How to make your course intro video
- Experience and design a community building activity
- Using inclusive dialogue
- Designing formative feedback for the instructor
- Designing course surveys
- Creating an accessible learning resource
- Designing assessment rubrics
Who is this course for? Faculty & Instructors
Time commitment: Participants should expect to spend at least 5 hours for course activities during the week. Those with no prior online teaching and learning experience can expect to invest more time.
Registration: To register please contact email@example.com