FLO-Design is focused on key elements of learning design and the intentional steps to developing effective learning environments.
FLO-Design is a complementary course to FLO-Fundamentals, which supports educators to learn how to facilitate learning in asynchronous environments.
FLO-Design will prepare you to:
- identify the pedagogical choices that inform the design of a learning module and prototype activity;
- discuss important elements of user experience and multimedia design;
- decide on the type and use of quality guidelines or standards;
- discuss and debate design choices; and
- create a online learning module and a demonstration activity for a topic relevant to teaching and learning.
To stay informed with BCcampus by signing up for our newsletter, viewing all the events in our calendar and following @BCcampus on Twitter.
Posted by rhumphreys & filed under .