Want to know how to develop an effective learning environment? Take a tour of the freshly piloted FLO-Design workshop!
This tour will be of interest to anyone who is interested in enrolling in FLO-Design*, or adopting the workshop for implementation at their own institution.
FLO-Design is a 4 week, online workshop that focuses on important elements of educational design. In the workshop you will learn how to:
- identify the pedagogical choices that inform the design of a learning module and prototype activity;
- discuss important elements of user experience and multimedia design;
- decide on the type and use of quality guidelines or standards;
- discuss and debate design choices; and
- create a online learning module and a demonstration activity for a topic relevant to teaching and learning.
Workshop presenter – Sylvia Riessner Learning Designer and Facilitator for Facilitating Learning Online workshops.
No registration required