At BCcampus, we feel the enormous challenge you are facing today and in the weeks to come. We want to offer space and support for nursing educators to connect, learn from each other, share ideas, and collaborate during this “pivot to online”.
Please bring your challenges, questions, ideas, and solutions. Some questions that we’ll attempt to solve include:
- How do you teach psychomotor skills remotely?
- How do you provide feedback to students on their performance if they are at home?
- How do you assess if the learning outcomes are to “demonstrate” competency in performing a skill?
- Are you providing “kits” for students to use at home?
- Creating authentic evaluations in this new environment.
- Creating community in an online environment
- Activities that can increase student engagement for courses that are more theoretical in nature
This session is free. To ensure we have an inclusive and welcoming environment for all, we’ve added registration to our online office sessions. Please note that it will close two hours before the event and that participants can join anonymously.
Register here: https://forms.gle/erHpXakDZmeTCUq8A
This notice is to inform you that this session will be recorded, archived, and made available publicly on BCcampus.ca. By participating in this session, you acknowledge that your participation in this session will be recorded and the recording will be made available openly.