*Note: This session has passed. Please view the recordings and resources below.
This summit series is designed to provide vocational education faculty opportunities to explore different avenues for their course design and delivery.
Session topics will include the following:
- Design Thinking for TVET
- Backwards Design Your Next Course
- Authentic Assessments for TVET
- Synchronous and Asynchronous Teaching in TVET.
Each week will have a different keynote speaker followed by an interactive workshop session. Tim Carson, Sally Vinden, Nicki Rehn, and Lucy Griffiths will lead the sessions. On November 23, there will be a social from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM PT.
November 2, 2020
- Slides: Design Thinking for Trades [PDF]
November 9, 2020
- Slides: Backwards Design [PDF]
November 16, 2020
- Slides: TVET [PDF]
November 23, 2020
- Slides: TVET Synchronous & Asynchronous [PDF]