*Note: This session has passed. Please view the recording and resources below.
Get ready to be immersed in these weekly, interactive 90-minute sessions! This series is designed to provide vocational education faculty with opportunities to explore different avenues for their course design and delivery.
This five-week summit series will cover the following topics:
- Pathways. Journey from Face 2 Face to Hybrid — with Lucy Griffith
- Leveraging Technology for Team-Based Learning — with Chad Flinn
- Humanizing Assessments— with Nicki Rehn
- Building Communities of Practice: From the Micro to the Macro — with Sally Vinden
- Podcasts for Learning Trades? — with Tim Carson
Participants are encouraged to attend each session, as each week builds on the last in hopes of creating a community of practice among trades faculty and staff. The last session with Tim Carson will be a live podcast recording.
Recordings and Resources:
From November 1, 2021, with Lucy Griffith, “Pathways. Journey from Face 2 Face to Hybrid”
From November 8, 2021, with Chad Flinn, “Leveraging Technology for Team-Based Learning”
From November 15, 2021, with Nikki Rehn, “Humanizing Assessments”
From November 22, 2021, with Sally Vinden, “Building Communities of Practice: From the Micro to the Macro.”
From November 29, 2021, a live podcast recording with Tim Carson.
Podcast List (PDF)